Admission to Direct Second Year B.Tech 2022-2023
- Eligibility Criteria
- Distribution Of Seats
- Document Required
- Fees Structure 2023-24
- Admission Procedure & Schedule
- For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent ;OR
Passed B.Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject.
Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, a suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Remark : Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before the cut-off date of CET. In case, the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination on or before the cut-off date, then admission offered to such candidate automatically cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate of the academic year2023-24will be forfeited.
Courses offered and Intake.
|Computer Science & Engineering||12|
Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||3|
|Electronics & Communication (Advanced Communication Technology)||6|
JHULELAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Phone No.: 0712-2023130
Web Site:http://jit.org.in email: ssct_ firstname.lastname@example.orgThe candidate has submitted the following original certificates with the college at the time of admission along with 3 attested Xerox copies as required.
- CAP Allotment letter*.
- S.S.C. Mark sheet.
- H.S.C. Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Diploma Mark sheet (All Semesters).
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate *
- Migration Certificate *
- Eligibility Certificate *
- Caste Certificate *
- Caste Validity Certificate *
- Non Creamy-layer Certificate *
- Physically Handicap Certificate *
- Defense Type Certificate*
- Sindhi Linguistic Minority Affidavit (for Rs. 100/- Court Fee Stamp) *
- GAP Affidavit (for Rs. 100/- Court Fee Stamp) *
- Income Certificate*
- Proforma – I (Undertaking for CAP Allotment Candidates)
- Proforma – H (Hamipatra for Non submitted of Caste Validity Certificate) *
- Three Passport size photographs 21. Birth Certificate*
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card. 23. Anti-ragging Affidavit
- Three Sets of Photocopies of all Original Documents.
|JHULELAL GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, NAGPUR|
|COURSE||CATEGORY||TUITION FEES||DEVELOPMENT FEES||TOTAL FEES|
|BE DIRECT 2ND YEAR||OPEN||79091||7909||87000|
|OBC / EBC||39546||7909||47455|
|SBC / VJ / NT||0||7909||7909|
|SC / ST||0||0||0|