Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
The department provides students with better computational infrastructure, knowledge in recent & advanced technologies so as to contribute to emerge as one of the best technology department. The department strives to help students build learning & adaptability in developing technical know-how through collaborative research.
Vision and Mission
1. We provide Student Centric learning (Usage of ICT, virtual labs, topic beyond syllabus, open ended experiments, peer learning, Project Based learning, etc)
2. Our students have bagged Numerous University ranks in each semester.
3. We make sure that our Skill Development of students focused by conducting Value added courses.
4. We assist students for doing IIT and other MOOC Certification courses.
5. We focus on enhancing Student progression by conducting Campus Recruitment Training & training on Competitive exams preparation.
6. We enhance Industry linkage by doing MOU’s with renowned MNC’s.
7. We target for on 100% Live Mega Projects & 100% Internship of students to enhance student’s learning & interaction with industry persons.
8. We always encourage students to organize and participate in in-house and outside technical, curricular & extracurricular activities.
9. We conduct free of cost Computer training program (“DISHA”) for students from rural area.
10. We organize International/National Industry Tour and Visits for students.
11. Our department Student forum “Encypherist” helps students to showcase their knowledge and talents.
12. We have active Personal Mentoring of students (one to one counselling).
13. We encourage Faculties & Students for research (such as UGC, Scopus, web of science – journal publication, books chapter writing, pursuing further studies, participation in skill development seminars/STTP/FDP, workshops)
Prof. Nisha Balani
Designation: HOD (CSE- AI & ML)
Qualification: M.Tech, Ph.D (Pursuing)
Experience: 14 Years
Subject of Specialization: Algorithms & Programming Languages, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, and Blockchain Technology.
It gives me great pleasure to lead the department of Computer Science & Engineering (AI & ML). Our college is emerging as one of the leading institutions through learning and co-curricular activities. Jhulelal Institute of Technology is striving hard towards the goal of providing innovative and quality education with high standard to achieve academic excellence. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (AI & ML) invites potential understudies, workforce, associates, backers and well-wishers to draw in with us. The department places emphasis on all the important aspects of AI & ML such as Data Structure & Algorithm Design, Advance Database Systems, Theory of Computation, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blockchain Technologies, Mobile Application Development and many more
Course Offered with Intake:
Under Graduate: Bachelor of Technology: 120 Intake
The Department was established in 2021 with intake of 60 and today we have grown up-to the intake of 120. Department provides students with better computational infrastructure, knowledge in recent & advanced technologies so as to contribute to emerge as one of the best technology department. The department strives to help students build learning & adaptability in developing technical knowledge through collaborative research
Subject: Discrete Mathematics and Graph Theory
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-301T
- Apply graph theory models of data structures and state machines to solve problems of
connectivity and constraint satisfaction.
- Gain an introduction into how mathematical models for engineering are designed,
analyzed and implemented in industry and organizations.
- Reason mathematically about basic data types and structures (such as numbers, sets,
graphs, and trees) used in computer algorithms and systems; distinguish rigorous
definitions and conclusions from merely plausible ones.
- Analyze real world scenarios to recognize when Logic, sets, functions are appropriate,
formulate problems about the scenarios, creatively model these scenarios (using
technology, if appropriate) in order to solve the problems using multiple approaches.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, physics and modern computing tools to scientific and
- Apply their knowledge in life-long learning
Subject: Operating Systems
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-302T
- Disassemble and reassemble a working computer.
- Handle and repair components in a safe manor for both the student and the component.
- Evaluate a nonworking computer system and suggest repairs or upgrades.
- Identify hardware in a computer system.
- Establish a local computer network.
- Load and configure a working Windows
Subject: Computer Organization and Architecture
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-303T
- Understand the basic components of a computer, and the execution of complete
instruction and design of control unit.
- Perform mathematical operations on arithmetic and floating point numbers similar to
the manner computer does.
- Impart the knowledge on micro programming
- Understand the concept of input/output and their organization.
- Conceptualize the concepts of pipelining techniques and memory management
Subject: DATA STRUCTURES
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-304T
- Understand the concept of Dynamic memory management, data types, algorithms,
Big O notation.
- Describe common applications for stacks, queues [ABET (a, b, c )]
- Understand basic applications for Linked List
- Demonstrate different methods for traversing trees
- Solve problem involving graphs, trees and heaps
Subject: Data Structures Lab Subject
- Understand the ADT, hash tables and dictionaries to design algorithms.
- Choose most appropriate data structure and apply algorithms
- Apply and analyze non linear data structure to solve real world complex problems.
- Apply and analyze algorithm design techniques.
- Analyze the efficiency of most appropriate data structure.
- Design and implement different algorithms.
Subject: Digital Circuits And Fundamentals Of Microprocessor
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-305T
- Use the basic logic gates and various reduction techniques of digital logic circuit in detail.
- Design and evaluate combinational circuits.
- Design and evaluate sequential circuits.
- Understand the architecture of microprocessor for the basic operations
- To understand architecture and features of 8086 Microprocessors.
Subject: Professional Skills I (Core Python)
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-306P
- To understand the environment of Python Programming
- To apply the operation on conditions using simple programs
- To analyze the different platform on the same conditions of program structures
- To recognize built-in and User-defined module
- To understand the use of inheritance
- To apply handling of user defined exception
Subject: Universal Human Values
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-307T
- Students are expected to become more aware of themselves, and their surroundings (family,
- Students would become more responsible in life, and in handling problems with sustainable
solutions, while keeping human relationships and human nature in mind.
- They would become sensitive to their commitment towards human relationship
- They would also become sensitive to their commitment towards what they have understood
(human values, human relationship and human society
Subject: Environmental Science
Subject Code: BTAI&ML-308T
- Identify different types of air pollutions as well as explain their causes, detrimental effects on
environment and effective control measures.
- Recognize various sources of water pollutants and interpret their causes and design its
effective control measure.
- Illustrate various types of pollutants and waste management.
- Analyze various social issues related to environment and challenges in implementation of environmental laws
Click here to add your own text