Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur ensures strict rules and regulations for imparting discipline among students.
The JITs Discipline Cell is established according to the regulations of the UGC. The Cell’s responsibility is to ensure that students maintain discipline in the classrooms and within the college campus.
The Committee is created to resolve complaints of alleged violations of policies and community standards by a student or former student. The Committee holds the power to hear cases and to decide the appropriate response, including expulsion, and revocation of degree. The members of the committee ensure that the students attend the classes regularly and behave in a disciplined manner in the campus. The committee comprises of senior teachers and senior student representatives.
- To serve as model in terms of character training and behavior for students.
- To assist the students in conforming to college rules and regulations.
- To help students develop self-discipline.
- To administer consequence commensurate with offence committed by any student.
- To frame new college rules and regulations in consultation with the undersigned for the students behavioural aspect.
- To promote and encourage good behaviour among the teachers and students.
- To create an environment that is conducive to peaceful and harmonious co-existence of staff & students.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMITTEE
- To maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- All the students should wear their ID Cards while they are in the campus and their respective class rooms.
- In case of any violation of dress code or disturbance in the class, the ID card will be confiscated from the student which will be handed over to the student on the same day with a warning and advice from the Disciplinary Committee Members.
- In case of any misbehavior or violation of the college rules, the ID cards of the students will be kept with the Disciplinary Committee Members till the enquiry is over.
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phone usage by the students in the class room.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To ensure that students maintain complete silence in the library.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room during the college working hours.
- If any damage is caused to the college property by any student / group of students, the cost of the same will be recovered with a fine from the said student / group of this will be followed by disciplinary action.
- If any indiscipline is found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the rules and regulations of the committee, if the pattern of misconduct continues.
|1||Dr. Narendra Bawane . Principal||EX-Officio Member|
|2||Ms. Reena Thakur||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Dr. Debashish Bhowmick. Vice-Principal||Member|
|4||Ms. Mona Mulchandani ,CSE||Member|
|5||Ms. Mayuri Chawla, ETC||Member|
|6||Mr. Rohan Ingle, EE||Member|
|7||Mr. Prakash Dopte, ME||Member|
|8||Dr. Swati Rahate. MBA||Member|
|1||Mr. Amar Kawale, ME||9960265244|
|2||Dr. Bhosekar, FY||9922883612|
|3||Mr. M. Mahajan, ETC||9765406876|
|4||Ms. Monali Gulhane, CSE||9075089800|
|5||Mr. Rajesh Shende, MBA||9766406756|
|6||Mr.Nitin Choudhary, EE||9730730874|
|7||Mr. Kunal Moitra||9673995247|