Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
- ABOUT PROGRAM
- PG PROGRAM
- FACULTY PROFILE
- DEPARTMENT NEWS
Welcome to Jhulelal Institute of Technology. We impart quality Education & Training to students for shaping their careers. The Department of MBA aims to provide academically rigorous and professionally relevant teaching in the areas of Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations, and Business Analytics. Along with Academic Knowledge, department also trains budding Managers to face the challenges in life and their career by providing various value added Programmes to enhance their skills.
Our goal is to impart value-based quality education along with the development of positive attitude, skills and abilities through management forum, SRC and NSS activities to apply knowledge in order to meet the challenges of future. The excellent infrastructure, experienced teaching staff along with Training and Placement Cell ensures a bright future of our students. Thus we are confident that our students will emerge as asset not only to our Institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the nation at large.
Program Educational Objectives
- Succeed in applying management principles and concepts to real world business and organizational issues.
- Excel as practicing Managers, Business Leaders, Academicians and Researchers
- Hold professional and ethical attitudes, effective communication skills and team work, life-long learning to become successful professionals.
- PO1: Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO2: Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- PO3: Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- PO4: Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- PO5: Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- PO6: Students will be able to conduct intensive research and analyse usually in response to a specific business problem, research objective or hypothesis and arrive at feasible solution.
- PO7: Students will be able to work independently, identify appropriate resources required for a project and manage a project through to completion.
- PO8: Student will be able to develop self-sustainability as well as competitiveness and employability in context to technological changes.
Activities & Sports
Industrial Tour to Bhutan:
Ganesh Utsav 2022:
Teacher’s Day Celebration:
Learning Through Role Play method:
Industrial Visit to Parle-G:
Participants of placement Drive:
Industrial Visit to Pertinent Healthcare Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd:
Industrial Visit to Confidence Petroleum India Ltd.:
|Sr.No||Faculty Name||Qualification||Specialization||Designation||Experience(In Yr)|
|1||Dr. Swati Rahate||P.hD, MBA, B.E||HRM||(HOD) Associate Professor||17|
|2||Dr. Madhavi wairagde||P.hD, MBA, B.Tech||HRM||Assistant Professor||33|
|3||Dr. Vikram Dongre||P.hD, M.Com, MBA||Finance||Assistant Professor||10|
|4||Dr. Manoj Pandey||P.hD, MBA||Marketing||Assistant Professor||13|
|5||Prof. Leena Kapse||MBA, Mcom, Bcom||Finance||Assistant Professor||10|
|6||Prof. Rajesh Shende||MBA, B.E||OM||Assistant Professor||13|
|7||Prof. Sangeeta Kukreja||MBA, B.E||Marketing||Assistant Professor||21|
|8||Prof. Ishwari Ukunde||MBA, BBA||Finance||Assistant Professor||3|
|9||Prof. Kalyani Bante||MBA, B.Com||Finance||Assistant Professor||7|
|10||Prof. Sampada Mashirkar||MBA, BE||HRM,IT||Assistant Professor||11|
|11||Prof. Kunal Moitra||MBA||Marketing||Assistant Professor||1|
|12||Prof. Vinita Sadhwani||M.com, B.Com||FINANCE||Assistant Professor||5|
|13||Prof. Bhrati Ghode||MBA, BCCA||HRM||Assistant Professor||1.5|
|14||Prof. Lata Lodhi||MBA, BBA||HRM||Assistant Professor||2|
|15||Prof. Mohit Satpute||MBA, BE||BA||Assistant Professor||4|
|16||Prof.Tushar Prajapti||M.Com||Finance||Assistant Professor||5|
|17||Prof.Akshay Dhoble||MBA||OM||Assistant Professor||2|
|18||Prof.Rupesh Lanjewar||M.Com||Finance||Assistant Professor||2|
|19||Prof.Neha Mansute||MBA||HRM||Assistant Professor||3|
Group Discussion during Pre-Placement workshop:
Peer Learning Session:
Learning through Management Games:
Management Case Analysis:
Dr.Madhavi WairagadeAwarded with ‘Outstanding Leadership Award’ by Global Education Awards 2022
Dr. Swati N. RahateAppointed as Editorial Board Panel member for International Research Journal of Management & Commerce (IRJMC) ISSN: 2348-9766.
Student’s AchievementMBA students won 3rd Prize in Balance Sheet Analysis under ERUDITION 2023 an inter college competition conducted by Tirpude Institute of Management Education, Nagpur.
|Sr.No||Alumni Name||Passout year||Company Name|
|1||Surendra Pathak||2022||Pathak engineers & Pvt.Ltd|
|2||Karishma Gudadhe||2016||World Trade Center|
|3||Ashish Kelkar||2018||Infosync LLC|
|4||Riya Sojrani||2018||Labcorp Drug Development,Pune|
|5||Shalabh Shrivastava||2019||Altius customer service|
|6||Anil Bhagat||2022||Bluess Engineering & Inspection services"|
|7||Shriyash Mathane||2022||Excellon solution Pvt ltd|
|8||Pratik Ajmere||2022||HCL Technologies|
|9||Ankita Godani||2019||Bank of New York Mellon|
|10||Denis Pedro||2018||Qwipo(Xavica software solution pvt ltd), Telangana|
|11||Jawahar Singh||2017||Ramonds Limited|
|12||Dhiraj Bhoyar.||2017||Fabindia Pvt Ltd|
|13||Mayur Kshirsagar||2017||Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd|
|14||Trupti Chawla||2015||Novasys Greenergy Pvt|
|15||Ruchika Logan||2017||Reliance ltd|
|17||Priti Mahatkar||2017||Bajaj Finance ltd|
|19||Harsha Chhabra||2016||ASM Infratech,Nagpur|
International Conference on Embracing Change and Transformation through Innovation & creativity(ICECTIC 2020):
Industrial Visit to Parle-G,Adroit Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.:
An orientation programme on Personality Enrichment through Knowledge Articulation:
An Orientation programme on ‘Step towards industry readiness and image building’:
Faculty Development Programme on ‘Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for academicians’:
Short term Training course on Entrepreneurship Skill Development:
Green Belt Six Sigma Certification Programme :
Session on Cultural influences on business practices an drole of Indian ethos in managerial Practices:
The Department of Business Administration was established in the year 2009. Currently, the
Department offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) full-time Post- Graduate Program specializing in Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource Management, and Business Analytics with a sanctioned intake of 180 seats. We, at JIT strive to meet the growing requirements of updated management education with innovation and a constructive approach. Programme provides a good blend of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical result-oriented training. The Department has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell with a good placement ratio of students. The Department has also approved Ph.D research centre for Management and Commerce with an intake of 20 seats.
Vision & Mission
To be an eminent business school through academic excellence, envisaging transformational ideas for societal development.
1. To produce efficient managers who are not only equipped with Managerial skills but also possess sense of social responsibility to uplift the organizations and society.
2. To provide an integrated learning environment and opportunities for students to master the skills and knowledge necessary for effective participation and management of modern organizations.
3. To inculcate communication skill, team spirit, ethics, leadership and decision making skills among students.
✓ A semester-based modular approach to the learning process.
✓ Industry Institute connect through Industrial Visits, Internship and Projects
✓ Separate library enriched with latest books, magazines, national and international journals, and e-journals.
✓ Regular mentoring and counselling.
✓ Regular Career Planning by eminent trainers.
✓ Excellent facilities for sports and cultural activities.
✓ Programme provides a good blend of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical result-oriented training.
✓ The Department has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell with good placement ratio of students through multinational companies like HCL, Reliance, Altius, Alacrity Solutions, Axis Bank, Goel Ganga, Tata Consultancy Services, Amazon etc.
- Since 2009 the Department of Business Administration has offered Full time MBA
Program tailored to the specific needs of professionals to meet the challenges of a dynamic global economy.
- Recognized by All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, DTE and RTMNU
- Highly qualified, committed and experienced faculty as per AICTE
- Internet facility backed by 24 hours power supply
- Programme provide a good blend of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical result-oriented training
- Department has approved PhD research Centre for Management and Commerce
- The Department has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell with good placement ratio of students.