Jhulelal Institute of Technology focuses on Professional growth of students from the day they take admission at JIT. College has IEEE student branch & ISTE membership under which various activities are conducted such that students also get opportunity to interact with people who are masters in their domain. Members usually have access to professional development resources to enhance skills and knowledge and to stay up to date on changes within their field. These include conferences and workshops, online classes, white papers, newsletters, and other educational resources.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY ACTIVITY
The vision of Professional Society Cell is to develop a student academically, professionally and inculcate the personality development skills through various programs, activities arranged by the association.
The Jhulelal Institute of Technology is associated with following Professional societies
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. It’s an association dedicated to advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity, is the world’s largest technical professional society. It is designed to serve professionals involved in all aspects of the electrical, electronic, and computing fields and related areas of science and technology that underlie modern civilization. By the early 21st century, IEEE served its members and their interests with 39 Societies, 130 journals, transactions, and magazines, more than 300 conferences annually; and 900 active standards. Below, you can find IEEE’s mission and vision statements.Mission Statement
IEEE’s core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
IEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.Goals
- Expand and enable dynamic, nimble, flexible, and diverse communities to help individuals from around the world to share, collaborate, network, debate, and engage with one another.
- Provide technically vital forums for the discussion, development, and dissemination of authoritative knowledge related to traditional technologies, while focusing more of our resources towards serving the professionals working on emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Lead humanitarian efforts around the world to use technology to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
- Leverage IEEE’s technology-related insight to provide governments, NGOs, and other organizations, and the public with innovative and practical recommendations to address public policy issues.
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. Being the only national organisation of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The strength of ISTE is the strong base it has in technical education institutions in the country.Objective of ISTE
- Providing quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity.
- To assist and contribute in the production and development of top-quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisations.
- Providing guidance and training to students to develop better learning skills and personality.
The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), was founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals. ISHRAE today has more than HVAC&R professionals and Student-members. ISHRAE operates from 44 Chapters and sub Chapters spread all over India, with HQ in Delhi. It is led by a team of elected officers, who are members of the Society, working on a voluntary basis, and collectively called the Board of Governors.Aims and Objectives
- Advancement of the Arts and Sciences of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering and Related Services.
- Continuing education of Members and other interested persons in the said sciences through Lectures, Workshops, Product Presentations, Publications and Expositions.
- Rendition of career guidance and financial assistance to students of the said sciences. Encouragement of scientific research.