Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Arranging Motivational Talks.
- Conducting Psychometric Test.
- Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
- Conducting Personality Development Programs
- Conducting Skill Imbibing Programs
Training & Development:
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation & Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills. This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting weekly Aptitude tests
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.